FIFA pledge funds to violence victims
FIFA have donated over £150,000 to the families of the victims of last week's violence in Port Said, Egypt.
More than 70 people were killed in the clashes following the match between Al Masry and Al Ahly on February 1.
FIFA announced on Tuesday they would be contributing to a fund set up by Al Ahly.
FIFA president Sepp Blatter said: "I stated after the tragedy that this day was a black day for football.
"I'm still very shocked by what happened. Many of the victims were so young. They were also a crucial support for their families, who now need help.
"The football community, including FIFA, must assist its Egyptian brothers and sisters.''
FIFA demanded a full report into the incident, with some reports suggesting Egyptian security forces did not do enough to intervene.