Tevez set to stay at City
Carlos Tevez appears set to remain at Manchester City for the remainder of the season, with PSG, Inter Milan and now AC Milan all seemingly out of the running to sign the striker in January.
Talks with PSG and Inter Milan broke down last week, while a deal with AC Milan appears to have been ruled out by the Italian club's decision to sign Maxi Lopez from Catania. Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani said a decision on Tevez would be reached by 7pm on Friday, and shortly after they registered Lopez instead.
Reports in Italy claim that City turned down Milan's final offer for Tevez, with the Premier League club reluctant to let the Argentina international leave on anything other than a permanent deal.
Tevez's agent Kia Joorabchian claims that the want-away City striker is now willing to wait until the summer to complete his long-awaited move away from England - with PSG the most likely destination.
"If Carlos doesn't leave Manchester City this winter, he doesn't rule out the possibility to join PSG in the summer," Joorabchian told L'Equipe. "Carlos has faith in PSG project.
"You know he had talks with Carlo Ancelotti, one of the best coaches in the world. He talked with (PSG director of football) Leonardo. Paris can be a possibility."
Joorabchian played down suggestions that he had opened a Twitter account to discuss Tevez's future and insult the French league.
He said: "It is a fake Twitter account. I didn't tweet. Above all, Carlos has no problem with Le Championnat (Ligue 1). In England, Argentina or Brazil, Carlos won everything. He now needs a new challenge."