Previous
Republic of Ireland
Belarus
6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Austria
Malta
6:30 PM UTC
Game Details
Serbia
Israel
6:15 PM UTC
Game Details
Luxembourg
Nigeria
5:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Vanuatu
New Zealand
0
5
FT
Game Details
Solomon Islands
Fiji
0
1
LIVE 90'
Game Details
Next

Euro 2016 full squad lists

Euro 2016
Read

Trending: Bellerin in Spain squad, Reus out

Latest
Read

Germany's Reus misses out on Euro 2016

Germany
Read

Aubameyang tipped for Arsenal, Utd or City

Transfers
Read
By ESPN Staff

Brighton players held over sex attack

A number of Brighton and Hove Albion footballers have been arrested by police investigating a sex attack.

Six men have been held on suspicion of the alleged sexual assault of a woman in Brighton last July, Sussex Police said

Five of the men - aged 18, 19, two aged 20 and one aged 24 - are from Brighton. A sixth man, aged 20, is from Dorset.

The alleged attack was reported to police at the time but the suspects were identified only last Friday. Four of the men were held in Brighton at 4.20am on Tursday. A fifth was arrested in the city at about 7.20am and the sixth in Dorset at 10.30am.

The identities of the players from the Championship side, managed by Gus Poyet, have not been revealed.

Disclosure of the arrests came after the club settled their FA Cup third round replay against non-league Wrexham 5-4 on penalties on Wednesday night.

The result earned the Seagulls a money-spinning tie against Premier League side Newcastle at their Amex Stadium.

A Sussex Police spokesman said: "All have been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and taken to different custody centres in Sussex where they will be questioned in relation to an alleged sexual assault on a woman in July last year.

"This was reported at the time and the suspects were identified on Friday last week, leading to these arrests.''

A short statement from Brighton and Hove Albion said: "Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club can confirm that five men associated with the club are assisting police into the investigation of an alleged offence in July last year. The club will make no further comment at this stage.''