James Rodriguez is not expected to be fit in time for the clasico against Barcelona on March 22.
James fractured a metatarsal on Feb. 4 during the Sevilla match and underwent an operation the following day.
The Colombia international was given an estimated recovery time of two months, with doctors predicting he would be able to return to action on April 14 or 15 -- the Champions League quarterfinals.
REAL MADRID LATEST
- Train: 'Untouchables' stance hinders Real
- Hunter: What has happened to Jese?
- Rigg: Isco sub an understandable call
- Casillas prevents surprise Villarreal loss
- Toe Poke: Ronaldo uses stylist for waxwork
- WATCH: Marcotti - game on in La Liga
- FC TV: Board pressure on Ancelotti?
To date, the midfielder has missed the Champions League last-16 first leg with Schalke and five...