Barcelona coach Luis Enrique has again backed currently misfiring forward Luis Suarez to come good in front of goal.
Suarez scored 31 Premier League goals for Liverpool last year, leading Barca to pay 80 million euros to sign him last summer, but his first 16 games in all competitions for the Catalan club have seen him find the net just five times.
- Chaudhray: Why only Real and United can afford Messi
- Delaney: Messi takes centre stage
- FC TV: What future holds for Luis Enrique
- Tomas: Barca finally find best XI
- Abidal: Messi won't mess with Barca
- Hunter: Messi frustration grows
- Marcotti: What it would take for Messi to go
- Duarte: Could Neymar win Ballon d'Or?
The Blaugrana coach told a news conference that all forwards had low moments, however he was more than happy with Suarez's contribution to date, which...