Granit Xhaka may leave Gladbach as Arsenal, Bayern and Chelsea linked
Borussia Monchengladbach sporting director Max Eberl has said he cannot rule out the possibility that midfielder Granit Xhaka, a reported target for Arsenal, could leave in the summer.
German newspaper Bild has reported that the Switzerland international is also interesting Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich and their Premier League counterparts Chelsea.
The report also says Xhaka, 23, has a €30 million buyout clause in his contract, which becomes active in 2017.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
And Eberl told WDR2 radio at the weekend: "I know that Granit will definitely not leave us now, I can influence that. But I don't know what will happen in the summer.
"There are always situations a club has to give consideration to. It depends on our sporting success, it depends on the performance of Granit.
"It also depends on the numbers [the amount being offered by clubs], which can go into levels that make you dizzy."