Dame N'Doye close to joining Hull from Lokomotiv Moscow - sources
Hull have agreed a three million-pound fee with Lokomotiv Moscow for forward Dame N'Doye, sources have told ESPNFC.
WINTER TRANSFER WINDOW LATEST
- Transfers: All the deals
- Lythell: Cuadrado, Schurrle good business for Chelsea
- Watch: Premier League transfer window review
- Usher: Liverpool's quiet window puts the burden on Sturridge
- McNicholas: Arsenal's decent transfer window
- Insider: Grading Prem's 10 biggest transfers
Tigers boss Steve Bruce has been searching for striking reinforcements and is thought to be close to landing the Senegal international.
N'Doye is out of contract at Lokomotiv in the summer and the Russian club are ready to cash in on the 29-year-old now rather than risk losing him for nothing when his deal expires.
The former Panathinaikos and FC Copenhagen striker has been given permission to hold talks with Hull, who have struggled for goals this season.