Brazil legend Ronaldinho is in advanced talks to play a Jan. 30 friendly match for Ecuador side Barcelona Sporting Club and could also be making a return to former club Fluminense.
Ronaldinho's brother and agent, Roberto de Assis, said that the Guayaquil club's front-office directors are near a deal for the club's "Noche Amarilla," the event at which the Ecuador Primera A side present their players for the 2016 season and play a friendly match against another league club.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Mourinho confident on Manchester United job
- Honigstein: Breitenreiter leads Schalke mini-revival
- Mitten: Borthwick-Jackson impressing for Man Utd
- Canales: 'Chicharito' may be planning Premier League return
- Marcotti: Wenger's no loser | Kuper: The next Neymar?
- Ratings: Man Utd | Arsenal | Spurs | Liverpool | Man City
- FC TV: Man Utd desperate? | Neville in jeopardy | CSL money
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Juan Alfredo Cuentas,...