Brazil legend Ronaldinho is in advanced talks to play a Jan. 30 friendly match for Ecuador side Barcelona Sporting Club and could also be making a return to former club Fluminense.
Ronaldinho's brother and agent, Roberto de Assis, said that the Guayaquil club's front-office directors are near a deal for the club's "Noche Amarilla," the event at which the Ecuador Primera A side present their players for the 2016 season and play a friendly match against another league club.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leicester, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Juan Alfredo Cuentas,...