Brazil legend Ronaldinho is in advanced talks to play a Jan. 30 friendly match for Ecuador side Barcelona Sporting Club and could also be making a return to former club Fluminense.
Ronaldinho's brother and agent, Roberto de Assis, said that the Guayaquil club's front-office directors are near a deal for the club's "Noche Amarilla," the event at which the Ecuador Primera A side present their players for the 2016 season and play a friendly match against another league club.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Evans: Chelsea, Man Utd learn little | Brewin: Costa denies
- Delaney: Arsenal ease | Macintosh: Leicester dream | TOTW
- Ratings: Man United | Arsenal | Man City | Spurs | Liverpool
- Corrigan: Modric winner saves Madrid | FIFA scandal FAQ
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S. friendly wins
- FC TV: Pochettino a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Juan Alfredo Cuentas,...