Everton and Aston Villa are considering a move for Porto defender Rolando before the end of the transfer window, sources have told ESPN FC.
Both clubs are looking to bolster their defensive options and are interested in bringing 29-year-old Rolando, out of contract in the summer, to the Premier League.
WINTER TRANSFER WINDOW LATEST
- Transfers: All the deals
- Lythell: Cuadrado, Schurrle good business for Chelsea
- Watch: Premier League transfer window review
- Usher: Liverpool's quiet window puts the burden on Sturridge
- McNicholas: Arsenal's decent transfer window
- Insider: Grading Prem's 10 biggest transfers
Rolando has spent the last two seasons on loan at Napoli and Inter Milan, and the centre-back is believed...