Paris Saint-Germain's Ezequiel Lavezzi wants Serie A return, says agent
Unsettled Paris Saint-Germain forward Ezequiel Lavezzi would prefer a move Italy in January, according to his agent Alejandro Mazzoni.
Argentina international Lavezzi joined PSG from Napoli in 2012 but has seen less game time at the Parc des Princes after Albiceleste teammate Angel Di Maria joined the French champions in Aug. 2015.
Crucially, Lavezzi's contract is set to expire in June, leaving the 30-year-old in a powerful position to negotiate with potential suitors, according to Mazzoni.
"Inter and Juventus? We don't know anything yet, but it could all happen very quickly," Mazzoni told Le10Sport.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"Italy is his preferred destination, but there is absolutely no hurry.
"The interest of big clubs is normal when they can get a player like Lavezzi for free."
Tottenham Hotspur have recently been linked with a potential bid for the attacker.