West Brom have rejected a third and fourth bid from Tottenham for Saido Berahino, according to Press Association Sport.
A third offer, which arrived late on Tuesday, was only marginally better than Spurs' previous bid, which would have only risen to £21 million with clauses and add-ons.
West Brom instantly dismissed Tottenham's third approach and remain determined to keep the England under-21 striker at The Hawthorns, having turned down a transfer request from the player.
- Real blame Man Utd for De Gea failure | Twitter reaction
- Martial to join Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Draxler completes move to Wolfsburg | Dante too
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Chelsea sign Djilobodji
- Marcotti: FIFA's TMS a good step towards accountability
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Soon after, Spurs...