Daley Blind has said he rejected an "incredible" offer from Arsenal as a teenager.
Blind, who joined Manchester United for £14.4 million last year, said he decided to stay at Ajax for far less money.
The versatile Netherlands international, 25, said he had been impressed by Arsenal when he visited London but has no regrets about remaining in his homeland.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Mitten: Carrick remains vital | Cox: Non-fair play table
- Delaney: Can Chelsea retain title? | Mourinho on Falcao
- Hunter: How Real, Barcelona and Sevilla do their deals
- Miller: Arsenal need more than Giroud | Transfer analysis
- 2014-15 season in a sentence | 10 reasons to get excited
- Marshall: Herrera falls on his sword | Jones on Gerrard
- Chaudhary: Blatter's right-hand man | Most influential list
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
"I had the chance to move to London at a young age," Blind told the Daily Mirror. "I was in the Ajax academy and one day I came home from...