Ryan Giggs has told Manchester United's youngsters that they have the chance to play their way into Louis van Gaal's plans on the preseason tour of the United States.
United return to training on Monday before crossing the Atlantic to face Club America on July 18 in the first of their four warm-up matches.
Manager Van Gaal gave Tyler Blackett and Jesse Lingard Premier League debuts in the opening match of last season after both impressed him during United's preseason fixtures.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Juventus reject Barcelona €80m Pogba bid
- RVP sale on the cards 'as early as January'
- Cech signing a 'big problem' for Szczesny
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Horncastle: Explaining Serie A's big summer spend
- Top 10 Prem done deals | Europe's top 5 transfers
- FC TV: Barca 'invincible' with Pogba? | Nani's decline
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
And the Dutchman later...