Jose Mourinho has said Diego Costa and Gary Cahill will be fit to face Arsenal in Sunday's Community Shield at Wembley.
Costa is fit after withdrawing from the final friendly in the United States against Barcelona with a hamstring problem and is competing with Radamel Falcao and Loic Remy for the starting spot.
Defender Gary Cahill is also available despite taking a blow to the nose against Barca as the Premier League champions face the FA Cup winners in the season curtain raiser.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Brewin: Can Harry Kane succeed again? | Top four hope
- EXCLUSIVE: Ramsey wants Arsenal armband | Comm. Shield
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose: Chelsea a team for a decade | Mou's feuds
- Burton: Prem's breakout players | Darke club-by-club guide
- Mitten: LVG has work to do | Whoscored: Rooney can score
- Jones: Gerrard in L.A. | Parker: All-Star format needs tweak?
- Marcotti: Platini must campaign as an agent of change
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
That means Mourinho...