Barcelona star Sergio Busquets has told ESPN Deportes that he could be tempted to leave the club by incoming Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola.
Busquets, 27, made the breakthrough into the Barcelona first-team during the 2008-09 season under Guardiola and has gone on to become one of the best defensive midfielders in the world.
And, with Guardiola announced as City's new manager for next summer, Busquets admitted that he would love the chance to work together again.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leicester, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I have always said there are...