Former Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has told beIN Sports he has had five job offers since leaving Anfield, including an opportunity to return to Swansea City.
Rodgers was sacked as Liverpool boss in October following a poor start to the season, with the Northern Irishman replaced by Jurgen Klopp.
Among the sides to have approached the 43-year-old since his departure are his ex-club Swansea City, who he left to take over at Liverpool in 2012.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leiceste, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Rodgers said: "I have had five opportunities...