Manchester United winger Ashley Young expects goalkeeper David De Gea to handle the collapse of his move to Real Madrid in a professional manner.
De Gea's long-anticipated move to the Bernabeu dramatically fell through on Monday night because paperwork was not processed in time.
The clubs had agreed a £29 million deal but formalities were not completed before Spain's 11 p.m. deadline. A row has since broken out between the clubs over who was to blame for the fiasco.
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
De Gea has not played this...