Arsene Wenger has tipped Arsenal's record signing Mesut Ozil to be one of the Premier League's "great players" this season.
Germany's World Cup-winning playmaker is likely to go head-to-head with Chelsea star Eden Hazard in Sunday's Community Shield.
Wenger believes Sunday's Wembley clash hands the 26-year-old the perfect chance to set the tone for his third campaign at the Emirates Stadium.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Tyler: Prem survival guide | Lindberg: Managerial volatility
- Toe Poke: Top 1-50 shirt numbers | Walcott must justify new deal
- Brewin: Can Harry Kane succeed again? | Top four hope
- EXCLUSIVE: Ramsey wants Arsenal armband | Comm. Shield
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose: Chelsea a team for a decade | Mou's feuds
- Burton: Prem's breakout players | Darke club-by-club guide
- Jones: Gerrard in L.A. | Parker: All-Star format needs tweak?
- Lowe: Elche celebrate survival despite relegation
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
Arsenal boss Wenger has called on Ozil to hit 10 goals a season, expecting the former Real Madrid man to...