Swansea City captain Ashley Williams has declared that he will not be leaving for Premier League rivals Everton or Crystal Palace this summer.
Williams, 30, has been linked with moves to Goodison Park and Selhurst Park during the close season.
When he was in charge at Swansea, Everton manager Roberto Martinez brought Williams to the Liberty Stadium from Stockport County in 2008.
- Angel Di Maria 'happy to join PSG' as move nears
- Stoke sign teenage midfielder Molina from Real Madrid
- Augsburg sign Karlsruher's Max as Baba Rahman nears exit
- Liverpool loan Ojo to Wolves | Konchesky joins QPR on loan
- Balotelli moving to MLS? | Can Allegri keep Juve on top?
- FC TV: Pedro is still a sub | Would you rather Bony or Falcao?
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
But the Wales centre-back, who is under contract with the Swans until 2018, says he has no intention of leaving the team...