Former Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho has signed a one-year contract extension to stay at Monaco
Carvalho, 37, arrived at Monaco from Real Madrid in July 2013, becoming a first-team fixture under Claudio Ranieri and his successor, Leonardo Jardim, last season.
Out of contract at the end of the 2014-15 campaign, Carvalho has now prolonged his deal at the Stade Louis II.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Juventus reject Barcelona €80m Pogba bid
- RVP sale on the cards 'as early as January'
- Cech signing a 'big problem' for Szczesny
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Horncastle: Explaining Serie A's big summer spend
- Top 10 Prem done deals | Europe's top 5 transfers
- FC TV: Barca 'invincible' with Pogba? | Nani's decline
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
"I'm very happy to continue the adventure with Monaco," the three-time Premier League winner is quoted as saying on the Ligue...