Ander Herrera believes it is too early to talk up Manchester United's hopes of winning the Champions League.
United eased into the group stages of Europe's elite competition with a comfortable 7-1 aggregate victory against Club Brugge and have been handed what appears to be a reasonably good draw in the next phase of the competition, with games against PSV Eindhoven, CSKA Moscow and Wolfsburg offering Louis van Gaal's side a chance to progress to the knockout stages.
UCL DRAW: REACTIONS, ODDS AND MORE
- Full Draw: Man City handed toughest group
- Marcotti: Tough draw for City, Barca | SPI predictions
- Group A: Real Madrid, PSG through | Group B: Man Utd top?
- Group C: Atletico top | Group D: Man City test
- Group E: Barca ease | Group F: Bayern, Arsenal
- Group G: Chelsea to cruise | Group H: Zenit upset?
- FC TV: Prem's chances | Rapid reax | Tables | Fixtures
Herrera, 26, made a positive...