Mesut Ozil believes Arsenal are better than last season and has set his sights on the Premier League title in his third year at the club.
Ozil, 26, was the only player to start both preseason games over the weekend as Arsenal won the Emirates Cup for the first time in five years.
The Germany midfielder, starting in his favourite position in central midfield, scored one goal in the 6-0 routing of Lyon and also set up two, picking up praise after the tournament.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Patterson: Man Ud must take Barca win with a grain of salt
- Rigg: Does Isco have a future under Rafa Benitez?
- Johnson: Jean-Kevin Augustin's form can't be ignored
- What is needed to win Prem title? | Promoted sides preparing
- Brewin: Problem positions for Premier League's elite
- Chaudhary: Blatter's right-hand man | Most influential list
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
"I am super happy with the No. 10 position,...