Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has said he could bring in another striker before the start of the Premier League season at the weekend.
That would mean Harry Kane, last season's top scorer, would be the only senior striker available to Pochettino.
- Angel Di Maria 'happy to join PSG' as move nears
- Stoke sign teenage midfielder Molina from Real Madrid
- Augsburg sign Karlsruher's Max as Baba Rahman nears exit
- Liverpool loan Ojo to Wolves | Konchesky joins QPR on loan
- Balotelli moving to MLS? | Can Allegri keep Juve on top?
- FC TV: Pedro is still a sub | Would you rather Bony or Falcao?
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA