Reports that Everton have rejected a £20 million bid for their defender Seamus Coleman from French champions Paris Saint-Germain are inaccurate, a source has told ESPN.
Widespread stories in UK newspapers and radio have suggested PSG were trying to sign Republic of Ireland full-back Coleman, with a PSG player said to be part of the offer made to Everton in the proposed deal.
- Rumour Rater | Clubs' transfer needs | Miller: Top 10 sagas
- Evans set for West Brom | Lescott to Villa | Berahino could go
- De Bruyne set for Man City | Cox: How will he fit? | Honigstein
- Stoke reject Walters bid | Adebayor to West Ham? | Kampl
- Tottenham sign Son | Sevilla land Llorente on free from Juve
- FC TV: Spurs' inactivity | No Stones surprise | De Gea mess
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The stories also stated that Everton had turned down a bid for Coleman, but the Goodison Park club have not received...