River Plate midfielder Matias Kranevitter says he is looking forward to fulfilling his dream of facing Barcelona in the Club World Cup final, in what would be his last game for the Argentine club before he joins Atletico Madrid in January.
Kranevitter, 22, joined Atletico for €8 million last summer, with his arrival in Spain postponed so he could continue to play for Copa Libertadores champions River until this December's Club World Cup in Japan.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leiceste, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
The holding midfielder, who has also made...