Man United unconcerned over Marcus Rashford quit reports - sources
Manchester United are not worried about recent reports that Marcus Rashford is unhappy at the club and stalling over terms of a new contract, sources close to the club have told ESPN FC.
Rashford, 19, burst onto the scene last season and has cemented himself in manager Jose Mourinho's first-team squad after heading to Euro 2016 with England in the summer.
However, a report in The Times claimed that the young forward is growing increasingly frustrated with a lack of game time as he competes with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Wayne Rooney, Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard for a place in the XI.
But sources have told ESPN FC that Rashford remains part of manager Jose Mourinho's long-term plans and that there is no urgency to thrash out a new contract as he only signed up to a four-year deal last May.
The forward has started 10 games, and made 10 substitute appearances in the Premier League so far this season, scoring three goals and registering one assist.
He is likely to be given a chance to shine in Thursday's Europa League clash with St. Etienne.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.