Chelsea have confirmed that AC Milan have completed the deal that sees Blues striker Fernando Torres join them on a two-year loan deal.
The Blues and AC Milan announced the agreement of the deal, which takes the 30-year-old to the expiration of his contract in 2016, on Friday evening.
In a statement confirming that the move had been formally completed, Chelsea wished their 50 million-pound record signing well, adding: "Chelsea Football Club thanks Fernando for his service during the past four seasons and wishes him the very best for his loan in Italy."
Milan, meanwhile, tweeted a picture of the Spain international at the San Siro.
During his three-and-a-half years at Stamford Bridge since moving from Liverpool in 2011, Torres helped the Blues to the Champions League, Europa League and FA Cup.
On Saturday, he told the Milan Channel he was looking forward to getting started in Serie A.
"I'm really happy to have arrived in Milan," he said. "I can't wait to meet the fans and my new teammates. I cannot wait to start this new adventure."