Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has been voted Germany's "Footballer of the Year" for the second time, while World Cup-winning Germany coach Joachim Low has picked up the award as best coach.
Neuer, 28, impressed in Brazil -- claiming the Golden Glove award -- as Low's men defeated Argentina 1-0 in the final to take home the trophy, while he also claimed the Bundesliga title and Dfb Pokal in 2013-14.
"I am happy to be back. I am looking forward to the new challenges with Bayern and with the national team and the qualification for the European Championship," Neuer told DFB-TV on Saturday.
"After a year in which we have won two titles with Bayern and became the World Cup Winners, I will stay hungry and ambitious."
Performed by kicker sports magazine with the Members of the Association of German sports journalists. 701 votes in total.
Player of the Year
1. Manuel Neuer (FC Bayern Munich) - 144
2. Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund) - 135
3. Thomas Muller (FC Bayern Munich) - 105
4. Arjen Robben (FC Bayern Munich) - 66
5. Philipp Lahm (FC Bayern Munich) - 65
Coach of the Year
1. Joachim Low (Germany national coach) - 248
2. Mark Weinzierl (FC Augsburg) - 152
3. Pep Guardiola (FC Bayern Munich) - 89
4. Jürgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund) - 64
5. Christian Streich (SC Freiburg) - 30