Former Juventus manager Antonio Conte says speculation linking him with PSG is "devoid of any truth."
On Wednesday, newspaper Corriere dello Sport reported that Conte was on the verge of agreeing to replace Laurent Blanc, who guided PSG to the Ligue 1 title and Coupe de la Ligue last season.
The Italian resigned from his position with Juve last week after winning three successive titles with the Bianconeri, but has insisted that a move to PSG is not on the table.
"I learned in a newspaper, while I was on holiday, that there was apparently contact between what was vaguely described as 'my entourage' and PSG," Conte told Italian news agency Ansa.
"Not having an agent or an entourage and the news being devoid of any truth, I am amazed at the ease with which it was published."
PSG have also denied that they have made overtures to Conte, telling L'Equipe that the story may have been leaked by the 44-year-old's representatives.
Massimiliano Allegri was named Juve coach in place of Conte, who is expected to be named the new manager of the Italy national team following Cesare Prandelli's resignation after the World Cup.
Conte resigned as Juventus coach last week after three years in charge in which he won three straight league titles and re-established the club as the team to beat in Serie A. He was quickly replaced by Massimiliano Allegri.