Wojciech Szczesny: Napoli are Juventus' biggest challengers - but our defence can cope
Juventus goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has told ESPN FC he sees Saturday's opponents Napoli as his side's main challengers for the Serie A title this season.
The Bianconeri claimed a seventh consecutive Scudetto last season at the expense of Napoli, despite the runners-up amassing 91 points -- a record for a side who failed to win the title.
The addition of Cristiano Ronaldo means Juventus are once again favourites to finish above the rest, but Szczesny thinks Napoli will put up a strong fight.
"I think Inter haven't started really well, but they are a good side," Szczesny said. "But Napoli are very consistent, they have been over the past few years and they will probably be the main challengers."
Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti has managed to get Lorenzo Insigne firing, with the Italy international having scored five goals so far as he and his teammates adapt to life after Maurizio Sarri.
The Partenopei have won five of their opening six matches and sit three points behind Juventus, who have a 100 percent record so far. But Szczesny has insisted they will not be making any special preparations for the match.
"Same as always," he said when asked about Juventus' plans. "We prepare first with the video analysis then with the work in training.
"It doesn't change too much. With the experience and quality we have at the back, when we stay compact and we're well focused, it's difficult to score against us.
"So, as much as I appreciate the quality of their strikers, I have more confidence in my defence."
Last season, Juventus lost the corresponding fixture 1-0 when Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly headed in a stoppage time winner.