Stevan Jovetic has joined Inter Milan in a move that could make Manchester City £14.25 million.
The Montenegrin moved to the 2010 Champions League winners on loan, but Inter are obliged to purchase the former Fiorentina forward at the end of his temporary spell.
Jovetic passed a medical in Milan on Tuesday after arriving in Italy on Sunday, bringing to an end his injury-hit two-year spell with City.
Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri is facing a defensive injury crisis after Giorgio Chiellini was ruled out of action for three weeks.
Chiellini, 30, is out for 20 days with a torn thigh muscle sustained during the Bianconeri's 2-1 friendly win over Lechia Gdansk.
Andrea Barzagli is out with a torn groin muscle and both defenders are set to miss the Supercoppa against Lazio on Aug. 8, which leaves Juve heading into the new season short on numbers at the back.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Tyler: Prem survival guide | Lindberg: Managerial volatility
- Brewin: Can Harry Kane succeed again? | Top four hope
- EXCLUSIVE: Ramsey wants Arsenal armband | Comm. Shield
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose: Chelsea a team for a decade | Mou's feuds
- Burton: Prem's breakout players | Darke club-by-club guide
- Jones: Gerrard in L.A. | Parker: All-Star format needs tweak?
- Marcotti: Platini must campaign as an agent of change
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
Juve could be set to make a move for...
Juventus are to appeal the Italian FA (FIGC)'s decision to close the South Stand of their stadium for one match due to a fan's misbehaviour during their 2-1 defeat at Torino last season.
One Juve fan -- identified by CCTV cameras -- was seen throwing a cherry bomb from the visiting fans' sector into the area where home fans were located at Torino's Stadio Olimpico during April's derby.