Inter Milan striker Rodrigo Palacio extends contract until 2017
Rodrigo Palacio has extended his Inter Milan contract until 2017.
Former Argentina international Palacio, 33, joined Inter in 2012 after an impressive spell with Genoa.
He was recently linked with a move back to Boca Juniors in his homeland but said last month that he wanted to stay with Inter as they fight to win the Serie A title.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"There's nothing like playing for this club," Palacio told the club's official website after the renewal was confirmed.
"I'm delighted and I can't wait to be involved in the big matches this season has in store for us. I thank Inter and the fans."
Inter are currently one point clear at the top of Serie A.