Borussia Moenchengladbach sporting director Max Eberl has accused Bayern Munich of tapping up Sinan Kurt.
- Schaaf: Bayern Munich season review
The 17-year-old youth academy player had been part of Moenchengladbach coach Lucien Favre's plans for next season -- but could now be heading for Bayern instead.
Kurt is under contract at Gladbach until 2016 but has allegedly agreed a deal with the Bundesliga champions.
Moenchengladbach's accusation comes after the two clubs had been in talks about a possible loan deal for 20-year-old Bayern reserve player Alessandro Schoepf.
The midfielder is set to join the Foals this summer, with only contract details and an option for Gladbach to buy still to be discussed, Bild said on Friday.
"I've been on the phone with Matthias Sammer three times because of Alessandro Schoepf, and he did not say a word about their interest in Kurt," Eberl told kicker.
And he added in Bild: "It's bad manners to contact an underage player without a release clause without informing the club."
Eberl hit out at the player, saying: "I am disappointed." He said his club had helped Kurt release his potential and added: "What does Sinan do? Goes into contract talks with Bayern five days later. The way he treats us is a piece of impudence.
"He is no longer a part of our plans for the first team squad. Kurt has a valid contract. The club will decide whether he will be released, not the player."
Kicker also claimed Bayern had stepped up their interest in Germany international Matthias Ginter.
The 20-year-old Freiburg player is a reported Borusssia Dortmund target, and earlier this week Badische Zeitung reported that he would make a decision on whether to join BVB or play another year at Freiburg next week.