Ilkay Gundogan is staying put at Borussia Dortmund.
The club announced on Wednesday the German international midfielder has signed a contract extension that will keep him at the club until 2017.
Gundogan originally joined the club from FC Nurnberg in the winter of 2009.
The 24-year-old has made...
Bas Dost is unlikely to leave Wolfsburg this summer unless the club receives offers approaching £30 million, according to sporting director Klaus Allofs.
Dost, 26, has been linked with Borussia Dortmund and Newcastle United -- where former Wolfsburg coach Steve McClaren is manager -- after netting 16 goals in 21 Bundesliga appearances last season to help Die Wolfe finish runners-up to champions Bayern Munich.
However, Allofs has made clear that his club are not willing to let...
Kevin De Bruyne's agent has dismissed Wolfsburg's claims that the Manchester City target is certain to stay with the Bundesliga runners-up.
Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs had insisted that the in-demand Belgium international would remain with the DFB-Pokal winners as he talked about giving the 24-year-old midfielder, who is under contract until 2019, a much-improved deal.
But De Bruyne's representative Patrick De Koster says he is yet to receive that offer and told Wolfsburg they would...
Tottenham have confirmed that Lewis Holtby has agreed a permanent transfer to Hamburg.
Holtby, 24, joined Spurs in January 2013, but struggled to cement a starting role at White Hart Lane before joining Fulham on loan a year later.
The Germany international then joined Hamburg on loan last summer and made 22 Bundesliga appearances for the club, and has now sealed a move to Bruno Labbadia's side.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Sergio Ramos' mother says he wants to stay at Real Madrid
- Chelsea up bid for Stoke keeper Begovic to £8m
- Robinho set to sign for Guangzhou Evergrande
- Macintosh: Why we love rumours | Cox: Big names to go?
- Atkins: Ba and Sissoko crucial for Shanghai Shenhua
- Top 10 Prem done deals | Europe's top 5 transfers
- FC TV: Barca too much for Turan | Ramos and De Gea
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
A statement on Spurs' official website read: "We have reached agreement with Hamburg for the permanent...