Borussia Dortmund attacker Marco Reus has said he has not been happy with his performances since coming back from injury.
Reus, 26, broke his toe at the end of August but despite returning to the starting lineup on Sept. 23, he was only used as a second-half substitute in the defeat against Bayern.
"I was out for three weeks, couldn't put any weight on the foot, and could only do a little upper body work," he told the DFB's official website.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- Cox: Klopp is good for Liverpool | Jolly: Chelsea woes | Quiz
- McIntyre: Klinsmann's test | Marshall: Mexico chaos | Picks
- Hunter: Areas to fix for Barca | Marcotti: Mancini's big plan
- FC TV: Power Rankings | Tension in Madrid? | Prem top four
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"Then you simply need time to get your rhythm back. And...