Bayern Munich's trio of new midfielders -- Arturo Vidal, Joshua Kimmich, and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg -- may lead to Philipp Lahm's return to the full-back position, coach Pep Guardiola has said.
Bayern have signed two holding midfielders during the summer transfer window in Juve's Vidal and Kimmich, with the 20-year-old joining from RB Leipzig. Denmark international Hojbjerg, 19, returned from a six-month loan at Augsburg as Germany captain Bastian Schweinsteiger left for Manchester United.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Tyler: Prem survival guide | Lindberg: Managerial volatility
- Brewin: Can Harry Kane succeed again? | Top four hope
- EXCLUSIVE: Ramsey wants Arsenal armband | Comm. Shield
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose: Chelsea a team for a decade | Mou's feuds
- Burton: Prem's breakout players | Darke club-by-club guide
- Jones: Gerrard in L.A. | Parker: All-Star format needs tweak?
- Marcotti: Platini must campaign as an agent of change
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has signed a contract extension at Borussia Dortmund until 2020.
Aubameyang, who had been linked with Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain earlier this summer, extended his previous terms by two years.
The 26-year-old told his club's official website: "I'm absolutely delighted that the next years of my career will...