Trending: Michael Keane gets England call, Mario Balotelli on Jurgen Klopp
Here are the latest stories for Tuesday.
ENGLAND: Burnley defender Michael Keane has been called up to the England squad as a replacement for Glen Johnson.
- Captain Wayne Rooney has called on the players to rally round after "a tough couple of weeks" following the exit of manager Sam Allardyce.
CELTIC: Celtic have handed 13-year-old Karamoko Dembele his debut for their under-20 team. The schoolboy's skill and talent had previously been flagged up to a wider audience in a series of online video clips.
- Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski believes "father figure" Jurgen Klopp can guide Liverpool to the Premier League title this season.
REAL MADRID: Xavi Hernandez has extended an olive branch to Cristiano Ronaldo by saying the Real Madrid star "has the numbers" to win this year's Ballon d'Or.
ATLETICO MADRID: Antoine Griezmann has told L'Equipe he believes he is getting closer to being at the same level as Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
MAN CITY: Former Barcelona midfielder Xavi Hernandez says Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola can change the dynamic of English football.
MAN UNITED: Wayne Rooney has said that he remains "fully supportive" of manager Jose Mourinho despite not being in the starting lineup recently.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic looks like he is "only 28 or 29" in training, according to this Manchester United teammate Ander Herrera.
- Andre Villas-Boas has said that Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho makes those he works with "fall in love with him," adding that the time spent working with his fellow Portuguese was the best of his life.
BORUSSIA DORTMUND: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang says that his father spoke to Manchester City about a possible move in the summer, while Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain also registered an interest.
BARCELONA: Lionel Messi returned to the pitch on Tuesday for some light jogging and recovery training, according to Spanish media reports, but Argentina coach Edgardo Bauza has said that the Barcelona star's potential return must be treated with great care.
- Ronaldinho has said he regrets not spending more time playing alongside Lionel Messi, although he feels he made the right decision to leave Barcelona for AC Milan when Pep Guardiola took over at Camp Nou.
FRANCE: Head coach Didier Deschamps says that expectations surrounding Manchester United's Paul Pogba are too high.
SWANSEA: Bob Bradley has said his appointment as Swansea City coach is 'an important opportunity' for football in the United States.
- New boss Bob Bradley enjoyed a perfect end to his reign at French second division side Le Havre as a late winner earned a 2-1 victory over Sochaux.
BAYER LEVERKUSEN: The club have granted striker Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez special leave to visit his girlfriend, who is recovering after a health scare.
- The Gunners are preparing to offer defender Hector Bellerin a new deal to secure his future at the Emirates Stadium, sources close to the club have told ESPN FC.
CAMEROON: Former captain Rigobert Song will be flown to France for treatment after coming out of a coma.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.