Zoltan Gera goal named Euro 2016's best ahead of Ronaldo, Shaqiri efforts
Zoltan Gera's strike for Hungary against Portugal has been voted Euro 2016's Goal of the Tournament by fans, finishing ahead of efforts from Cristiano Ronaldo and Xherdan Shaqiri.
Eder, who scored the only goal in Portugal's victory over hosts France in the final, finished fourth with 16 percent, while Hal Robson-Kanu was fifth, on five percent, after he gave Wales the lead in their 3-1 quarterfinal win over Belgium following a Cruyff turn.
Robson-Kanu's effort was voted Goal of the Tournament by UK football show "Match of the Day."
1. Zoltan Gera (Hungary vs. Portugal): 32 percent
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal vs. Wales): 24 percent
3. Xherdan Shaqiri (Switzerland vs. Poland): 23 percent
4. Eder (Portugal vs. France): 16 percent
5. Hal Robson-Kanu (Wales vs. Belgium): 5 percent
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.