Dinamo Zagreb
Manchester City
9:55 AM UTC
Game Details
Shakhtar Donetsk
9:55 AM UTC
Game Details
Club Brugge
Real Madrid
12:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Paris Saint-Germain
12:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Bayern Munich
Tottenham Hotspur
12:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Red Star Belgrade
12:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Atletico Madrid
Lokomotiv Moscow
12:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Bayer Leverkusen
12:00 PM UTC
Game Details

Sources: Marcelino in Arsenal talks, keen on job

West Ham UnitedWest Ham United
Game Details

Liverpool rally to beat Leicester as Man United held to another draw

Mohamed Salah scored a brace as Liverpool came from behind to secure a deserved 2-1 victory at home to Leicester City.

Leicester took an early lead when some sloppy defending allowed Vicente Iborra to play in Riyad Mahrez, who set up Jamie Vardy for a simple finish.

Liverpool responded well to the early setback, but Salah missed two clear chances to level and Sadio Mane saw an effort ruled out for offside as Jurgen Klopp's men went in 1-0 down at the break.

Salah eventually found his scoring touch in the 52nd minute, keeping his composure before firing home after collecting Mane's fine flick to complete an impressive team goal.

He added a second on 76 minutes as Liverpool finally took the lead their play deserved to keep the hosts four points clear of fifth-placed Tottenham and sixth-placed Arsenal, who each have a game in hand.

Manchester United were held to a third successive draw as they failed to find a way past Southampton in a goalless match in which Romelu Lukaku suffered a head injury.

Lukaku, who headed an early chance over the bar, had to be replaced by Marcus Rashford on 14 minutes following a clash of heads at Old Trafford.

David De Gea did well to prevent Southampton from taking the lead, and United thought they had found the breakthrough on 81 minutes when Paul Pogba touched over the line a Nemanja Matic shot that may have been goal-bound, but the effort was ruled out as the France midfielder was in an offside position when he intervened.

The result -- greeted by boos at the final whistle -- leaves United third in the Premier League, a point behind Chelsea, who made it five wins from their last six games as they eased to a 5-0 victory over struggling Stoke City at Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea rested Eden Hazard for the game but, against a heavily rotated Stoke side, they had the advantage after only three minutes as Antonio Rudiger headed home unchallenged from a Willian free kick.

Danny Drinkwater doubled their advantage with a stunning strike into the far corner after Pedro's cross had deflected into his path, and Pedro himself added his name to the scoresheet in the 23rd minute.

Stoke were denied a lifeline when a Mame Biram Diouf goal was ruled out for handball before the break, and they fell further behind in the 73rd minute when Willian won and converted a penalty.

Davide Zappacosta added a late goal to add to Stoke's misery and leave visiting manager Mark Hughes under growing pressure.

Everton lost their unbeaten record under Sam Allardyce as they lost 2-1 at Bournemouth.

Everton were second best in the first half, and they paid the price on 33 minutes when Ryan Fraser volleyed home from Josh King's cross.

They hit back just before the hour mark when midfielder Idrissa Gueye produced a superb finish from Oumar Niasse's clever pass after Everton had seized on a poor pass from Simon Francis.

However, Bournemouth had the last word when Fraser's heavily deflected shot beat Jordan Pickford for an 88th-minute winner.

Swansea City came from behind to beat Watford 2-1 as Carlos Carvalhal oversaw a dramatic late turnaround in his first game in charge.

Swansea came close to taking the early advantage when Jordan Ayew struck the crossbar, but Watford were ahead on 11 minutes when Andre Carrillo headed home after Lukasz Fabianski could only parry a Richarlison effort.

Watford, who had not kept a clean sheet in seven games, appeared to be heading for second successive victory but Swansea hit back through Jordan Ayew's 86th-minute equaliser before Luciano Narsingh grabbed a late winner.

Huddersfield Town played out a goalless draw Burnley at the John Smith's Stadium.

Burnley had the better of the match and saw a penalty appeal waved away when goalkeeper Jonas Lossl appeared to bring down Jeff Hendrick in the area on 59 minutes, but they could not force a winner.

Newcastle United and Brighton and Hove Albion played out a tame 0-0 draw at St James' Park.

There were few chances during the first half and, although Brighton keeper Mat Ryan was forced into a pair of fine stops from Isaac Hayden and Dwight Gayle after the restart, neither side was able to make the breakthrough.

Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.


Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.