Shkupi

World Cup stock: Mbappe rises as Messi, Neymar fall

FIFA World Cup

Manchester United fans won't miss Blind too much

Manchester United

Blind leaves Man United to rejoin Ajax

Chelsea need 'one or two adjustments - Sarri

Lack of depth means Sturridge must stay

Pogba can enjoy World Cup glory, then lead Man United

Manchester United

Sanchez not on Man United's flight for U.S. tour

Manchester United

Conte wishes Chelsea well under Sarri after sacking

Ozil to join Arsenal for Singapore tour after WC

Arsenal in fraud case involving Chinese partner

Spurs could lose Son to Asian Games with Korea

Tottenham Hotspur
 By PA Sport

Philippe Coutinho '100% fit' to face England, says he's happy at Liverpool

Craig Burley and the FC crew explain why Neymar's tears after being defended by Brazil coach Tite were just for show.

Brazil playmaker Philippe Coutinho has declared himself fit to face England on Tuesday, and insists he is happy with life at Liverpool despite his failure to force a move to Barcelona in the summer.

The 25-year-old handed in a transfer request in August after the Catalan club had a bid for him rejected, but the Reds paid no attention to his demands and turned down a further two offers with owners Fenway Sports Group publicly stating he was not for sale.

Coutinho has subsequently been successfully reintegrated into the team, having missed the start of the season with a back problem, and despite sitting out the last three matches with an adductor injury he is set to feature in Tuesday's friendly against England.

"I'm playing in one of the biggest leagues in the world,'' he told Sky Sports.

"I'm always happy. But now it's important to concentrate on the national team. At the moment I am very happy with my life.

Philippe Coutinho says he'll be available for Brazil's match against England.

"Every day, I work harder than before to improve myself and become a better all-around footballer.''

Liverpool will also be boosted by the news Coutinho has declared himself fully fit again.

"Unfortunately, I could not play for Liverpool in the past three games because of injury,'' he added.

"Now I feel 100 percent fit, I have recovered and I am in a good shape to be available for the game against England.

"I never want to miss any Brazil games. I am honoured to wear this shirt whenever I can.''

Comments