Trending: Chelsea agree deal for Arsenal's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Tuesday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending...
CHELSEA: Chelsea have agreed a fee with Arsenal to sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, a source has confirmed to ESPN FC.
- Tiemoue Bakayoko says he is not afraid of the increase in competition for places at Chelsea if Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater arrives.
- Eden Hazard is the only person who should decide when he makes his comeback after recovering from a broken ankle, Chelsea and Belgium teammate Thibaut Courtois has said.
- Jeremie Boga has joined Birmingham City on a season-long loan deal after extending his Chelsea contract until June 2020.
MAN CITY: City are preparing to offer Raheem Sterling in a player-plus-cash deal for Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, sources close to the England international have told ESPN FC.
- West Brom defender Jonny Evans is expected to join Manchester City if Eliaquim Mangala leaves the club before the transfer window closes, sources have told ESPN FC.
- Liverpool have a firm interest in Monaco forward Thomas Lemar but are yet to make formal bid for the 21-year-old, sources have told ESPN FC.
- The Daily Mail claims Liverpool also remain interested in Virgil van Dijk and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. More in Transfer Talk.
- Dejan Lovren says Liverpool have the most dangerous front line in the Premier League.
- Philippe Coutinho is fit for Brazil's upcoming World Cup qualifiers, despite the midfielder not having played for Liverpool this season because of a stated back injury, a federation spokesman told ESPN Brasil.
EVERTON: Everton are ready to rival Chelsea for Swansea striker Fernando Llorente, sources close to the Merseyside club have told ESPN FC.
- Everton's chances of signing Hajduk Split midfielder Nikola Vlasic received a boost after the teenager was given permission to leave national team duty with Croatia's under-21 side.
BARCELONA: Robert Fernandez says Barcelona want to make two more signings before the transfer window closes later this week, but stopped short of naming Philippe Coutinho.
- Agent Jorge Mendes has denied a meeting with Barcelona was over a possible transfer for PSG attacker Angel Di Maria.
- Ousmane Dembele has become the most expensive player in Barcelona's history after signing a five-year deal with the Catalan club on Monday.
ARSENAL: Ian Wright has described Arsenal as an "absolute shambles" and expressed amazement that the club would sell Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Chelsea.
- WATCH: Craig Burley says Arsenal don't have the stomach to sack Arsene Wenger.
- Phil Jones will be fit to play in England's World Cup qualifiers against Malta and Slovakia after being assessed by the Football Association's medical staff, sources have told ESPN FC.
- Manchester United supporters are encouraged but wary of false dawns, Andy Mitten writes.
PSG: Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot says that Kylian Mbappe has told him that his move from Monaco will be made official on Tuesday.
- Pepe Reina's agent has confirmed that the Napoli goalkeeper has turned down the chance to join Paris Saint-Germain and will be staying at the Serie A club, where his father says he feels at home.
STOKE: Stoke City have completed the signing of defender Kevin Wimmer from Tottenham Hotspur for £18 million.
ROMA: Sampdoria striker Patrik Schick is set to become Roma's record signing after arriving in the Italian capital for a medical ahead of a reported €40 million move to the club.
AC MILAN: Milan defender Gustavo Gomez's agent says a move to Fenerbahce has fallen through after the Turkish club changed the conditions of the transfer.
LAS PALMAS: Las Palmas have signed former Roma and Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani.
TOTTENHAM: Spurs captain Hugo Lloris says the squad's confidence has been knocked by two more bad results at Wembley, and adds the players do not yet feel the same dominance at the stadium as at White Hart Lane.
- Dele Alli says Tottenham's miserable form at Wembley is nothing to worry about and that Mauricio Pochettino's team will make their temporary home a "fortress."
DORTMUND: Dortmund prosecution has charged a 28-year-old German-Russian man with attempted murder following the attack on Borussia Dortmund's team bus ahead of Champions League match in April.
- Borussia Dortmund have completed the signing of Ukraine midfielder Andriy Yarmolenko from Dynamo Kiev.
LIGA MX: Lazio midfielder Ravel Morrison is in Guadalajara and is set to sign for Liga MX team Atlas in a shock move, sources told ESPN's John Sutcliffe and Adal Franco.
UNITED STATES: Colorado Rapids goalkeeper Tim Howard will try to put his club's woes behind him as he joins up with the United States squad this week.
SPAIN: David Villa says he is "nervous" after joining the Spain squad in training for the first time in three years.
- Spain captain Sergio Ramos says he hopes that international teammate Gerard Pique is not whistled by Real Madrid supporters during Saturday's World Cup qualifier against Italy at the Bernabeu.
ENGLAND: Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford has withdrawn from England's World Cup qualifiers against Malta and Slovakia.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.