Trending: Wayne Rooney rejoins Everton, Lukaku seals Man Utd move
Monday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending...
- EXCLUSIVE: Coming up later on Monday on ESPN, Alexis Nunes' exclusive joint interview with Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku.
EXCLUSIVE: Romelu Lukaku has told ESPN FC that Zlatan Ibrahimovic "wrote his history" at Manchester United but said he would fill the Old Trafford striking role in his own way.
- EXCLUSIVE: Romelu Lukaku has revealed in an exclusive interview with ESPN FC that he is delighted to be joining "the biggest club in the world" ahead of his move to Manchester United.
- United have named a 27-man squad for their preseason tour of the United States. New signing Victor Lindelof is part of the group.
- Inter Milan manager Luciano Spalletti would like to speak with star midfielder Ivan Perisic, who he says has become "distracted" by interest from Manchester United.
- Rooney says he has always remained an Everton fan and even wore their pyjamas during his time at United.
- Romelu Lukaku has thanked Everton fans for their support over the last four years.
CHELSEA: Diego Costa has been excused from the start of Chelsea's preseason training, a source has confirmed to ESPN FC.
- The club have signed defender Antonio Rudiger from Roma, with the Germany international moving for a reported £34 million.
- Bayern Munich coach Carlo Ancelotti has warned Antonio Conte will have to "buy a lot and buy well" if Chelsea are to compete on their return to the Champions League next season.
BARCELONA: Guangzhou Evergrande midfielder Paulinho says he hopes to push through a transfer to Barcelona this week.
- Barca and Brazil superstar Neymar says the 2017-18 season will the most important of his career.
- Dani Alves has said Josep Maria Bartomeu was lying after the Barcelona president claimed the right-back left the Catalan club for personal reasons.
- Jose Mari Bakero and Guillermo Amor will take joint charge of Barcelona's professional youth football area, the club confirmed on Monday.
REAL MADRID: Los Blancos are "hours away" from completing the signing of Spain under-21 midfielder Dani Ceballos, according to Real Betis president Angel Haro.
- Luka Modric has said that should Alvaro Morata or James Rodriguez leave the Santiago Bernabeu it would be a "step down" in their careers.
MONACO: Sporting director Antonio Cordon says a decision on Kylian Mbappe's future will be taken soon but he is confident the striker wants to remain with the Ligue 1 champions.
PREMIER LEAGUE: Clubs are living beyond their means, and are squandering the vast TV revenue they receive, according to financial analysis experts Vysyble, who estimate that, between them, clubs lose an average of £876,000 every single day.
ARSENAL: Striker Lucas Perez and defender Kieran Gibbs were both left off Arsenal's 25-man squad for their preseason trip to Australia and China, fuelling speculation they're set to leave the club this summer.
LIVERPOOL: Jurgen Klopp has hinted at a three-way battle for Liverpool's starting goalkeeper spot this summer, with Danny Ward returning to the club following his successful loan spell at Huddersfield Town.
AS ROMA: Radja Nainggolan has added to speculation that he could leave Roma this summer with a comment on Kevin Strootman's Instagram post wishing Antonio Rudiger well at Chelsea.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.