Trending: Sevilla captain Iborra agrees Leicester move, Lacazette medical
Tuesday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending...
LEICESTER: Sevilla have reached an agreement to sell their captain Vicente Iborra to Leicester City, pending a medical.
ARSENAL: Arsenal are on the verge of signing Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette for a club-record fee, as the player is having a medical.
- Alexis Sanchez must leave Arsenal if he is to fulfil his ambition of winning the Champions League, Chile legend Ivan Zamorano has told SFR Sport.
- Olivier Giroud says he wants to continue his "good journey" at Arsenal despite speculation over his future.
MAN UNITED: Michael Keane has admitted he was tempted to return to Manchester United before deciding to leave Burnley for Everton.
- Wayne Rooney is likely to be included in the squad for the tour of the United States when it is announced this week, sources have told ESPN FC.
- The club have completed the signing of Belgian teenager Largie Ramazani and they are set to follow it up with the capture of French midfielder Aliou Badara Traore, sources have told ESPN FC.
BARCELONA: Barcelona have joined rivals Real Madrid in the race for midfielder Dani Ceballos, Real Betis vice-president Lorenzo Serra Ferrer has said.
- Neymar has said that he was too shy to speak to Lionel Messi after arriving at Barcelona in 2013.
MAN CITY: Pep Guardiola has revealed that a deal is in place for 16-year-old defender Eric Garcia to swap Barcelona for Manchester City this summer.
BAYERN MUNICH: Club president Uli Hoeness has suggested the club cannot pay the kind of salary that Alexis Sanchez is reportedly demanding, while adding that he is not aware of any move for the Arsenal man.
- Renato Sanches should be given another year to achieve a breakthrough at Bayern Munich, according to club president Uli Hoeness.
- Bayern Munich midfielder Franck Ribery has set the benchmark for foreign players after a decade at the club, according to president Uli Hoeness.
RB Leipzig: Leipzig chief executive officer Oliver Mintzlaff has told Sportbuzzer that the Bundesliga runners-up will turn down offers for star players Naby Keita and Emil Forsberg and called speculation over the pair's future "boring."
LIVERPOOL: Former Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld expects Jurgen Klopp to return to Germany and take the reins at the Allianz Arena after winning Liverpool's first Premier League title.
LA LIGA: Las Palmas have confirmed they expect to sign Vitolo on loan once the winger completes his €40 million move from Sevilla to Atletico Madrid.
CHELSEA: Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has joined Swansea City on a season-long loan deal. Abraham, who has also signed a five-year contract extension at Chelsea, had also been wanted on a loan basis by newly promoted Newcastle United.
- Chelsea are prepared to loan out youngsters at an earlier age if it gives them a better chance of making the leap from academy football to the first team, head of youth development Neil Bath has said.
LILLE: Portugal's Euro 2016 hero Eder, Nigeria legend Vincent Enyeama and France international Rio Mavuba are among 11 players who have been frozen out over the summer by new Lille coach Marcelo Bielsa.
AC MILAN: The club have completed the signing of Turkey midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu from Bayer Leverkusen.
BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH: Gladbach have completed the transfer of Germany international Matthias Ginter from Borussia Dortmund, pending a medical.
BORUSSIA DORTMUND: Dortmund have ended speculation that France international Ousmane Dembele could leave the club after just one season.
REAL MADRID: Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas says he will "fight to the death" to keep his starting place and is not worried about speculation that any of David De Gea, Thibaut Courtois or Gianluigi Donnarumma could arrive this summer.
- Controversial medical chief Jesus Olmo has left Real Madrid by "mutual agreement" in news likely to welcomed by some in the Bernabeu dressing-room.
HUDDERSFIELD: The club have agreed to sign Tom Ince from Derby and are closing in on a move for U.S. international Danny Williams, sources close to the newly promoted club have told ESPN FC.
PSG: Thiago Motta has signed a one-year contract extension to end uncertainty over his future.
- Timothy Weah, the 17-year-old son of former striker George, has signed his first professional contract with Paris Saint-Germain, tying the United States youth international to the Parc des Princes until 2020.
- Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan says he is open to a move to Major League Soccer should the opportunity present itself.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.