Trending: Chelsea equal Premier League record, John Terry could retire
Tuesday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending...
- John Terry says he could retire when his Chelsea career comes to an end this summer.
- Oscar has said he would be "delighted" if Diego Costa chose to join him in the Chinese Super League.
- Guardiola says having his teams play well is more important than winning titles.
PREMIER LEAGUE: Chelsea and Tottenham players dominate the nominees for the Premier League Player of the Season, while Antonio Conte and Mauricio Pochettino are both contenders for the Manager of the Season award.
ARSENAL: The Gunners have won the race to sign Schalke left-back Sead Kolasinac, with the Bosnia and Herzegovina international set to join on a free transfer on July 1, a source has told ESPN FC.
- Laurent Koscielny has said he has to nurse his Achilles problem every day but hopes to overcome a calf problem to be fit for the final games of the season.
- Arsene Wenger has accused some Premier League teams of "having a breather" instead of fighting until the end of the campaign, as Arsenal look for help from others in order to get into the top four.
- Wenger says Alexis Sanchez's thigh injury doesn't "look too good" but hasn't ruled out the forward from being fit to play against Sunderland on Tuesday.
- Chris Smalling says he enjoys a "very good relationship" with Jose Mourinho, despite the United manager's apparent criticism over the defender's fitness record.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic's knee will not be the subject of research once his playing days are over, one of the surgeons who operated on him has said.
- United have won the fewest points per £1 million spent on wages this season, while Tottenham Hotspur have won the most, according to a report in The Times.
- Trabzonspor have opened talks with Manchester United for Marouane Fellaini, the president of the Turkish club says.
- Jose Mourinho has said referee Michael Oliver saved Manchester United's season from "total disaster" with his red card for Ander Herrera in the FA Cup quarterfinal defeat at Chelsea in March.
REAL MADRID: Zinedine Zidane says there is "no debate" around the future of Manchester United target James Rodriguez.
TOTTENHAM: Danny Rose will miss Tottenham Hotspur's final two games of the season after undergoing exploratory surgery on his left knee on Tuesday, the club have confirmed.
- Harry Kane says Sunday's "perfect" goodbye to White Hart Lane will stay with him for the rest of his life but he insisted that the next time Tottenham celebrate, it must be some silverware.
NEWCASTLE: The club have activated Chelsea winger Christian Atsu's £6.2 million buyout clause after his successful loan spell, sources close to both clubs have told ESPN FC.
- Memphis Depay has promised improved performances for Lyon next season after winning Ligue 1's Goal of the Year award.
MLS: Sacramento's bid to add an MLS franchise took another step forward on Monday, with the announcement that Sac Soccer & Entertainment Holdings has completed its acquisition of USL side Sacramento Republic FC.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.