Trending: FIFA investigating Pogba transfer, Juventus into UCL final
Wednesday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending...
MAN UNITED: FIFA has opened an investigation into Paul Pogba's world-record transfer from Juventus to Manchester United.
- United have no fresh injury concerns ahead of their Europa League semifinal second leg with Celta Vigo.
- United have been offered the chance to sign Real Madrid's James Rodriguez this summer, sources have told ESPN FC.
- United will receive almost £40 million in Europa League prize money if they progress to the final in Stockholm on May 24 -- a figure which would eclipse their earnings from last season's unsuccessful Champions League campaign.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent has raised hope the Manchester United striker will get back to his best following knee surgery after revealing doctors have been stunned by the Swede's progress.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Juventus coach Max Allegri believes his side "have a very good chance of winning the Champions League" after beating Monaco on Tuesday to reach the final.
- Juve reached their second final in three seasons after a 2-1 win at home to Monaco secured a 4-1 victory on aggregate.
BARCELONA: Neymar says he needs to learn from the red card he was shown against Malaga, which saw him suspended for the Clasico at Real Madrid.
ARSENAL: Mesut Ozil gives "no worth" to the criticism he receives from pundits, and says that manager Arsene Wenger's opinion is the only one that matters to him.
- Arsene Wenger has been told he must accept a radical overhaul of his backroom staff and the structure of the club if he wants to remain in charge for another two years, sources close to the club have told ESPN FC.
- Wenger has explained why he does not need any help from a sporting director to run Arsenal, saying he has all the knowledge he needs and that he does not want to be blamed for someone else's decisions.
- Wenger insists Arsenal's transfer plans would not be affected by missing out on the Champions League, and says he wants to keep striker Lucas Perez at the club next season.
LIVERPOOL: Liverpool forward Sadio Mane was a double winner at the club's end of season awards ceremony.
- Jurgen Klopp has refused to rule out Jordan Henderson for the rest of the season and is confident the midfielder's injury problems will be over by the summer at the latest.
CHELSEA: Antonio Conte wants to start his summer squad strengthening programme by signing Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte, sources have told ESPN FC.
- Chelsea defender John Terry is weighing up a move to China with Shanghai Shenhua, sources have told ESPN FC.
- Diego Costa has firmly declared that he will be the one to decide where he will play next season amid continued speculation that he will move to the Chinese Super League.
- Cesc Fabregas admits it's been a difficult season for him but believes he has "matured a lot" after ignoring those who suggested he could not thrive under Antonio Conte at Chelsea.
MAN CITY: Pep Guardiola is considering a move for Middlesbrough goalkeeper Victor Valdes, sources close to the north-east club have told ESPN FC.
CHAPECOENSE: The club made an emotional return to the scene of the airplane crash in the mountains of Colombia which killed 19 of their players on Tuesday.
PREMIER LEAGUE: Antonio Conte urged his Chelsea players to take the first of their "three chances" to become Premier League champions against West Brom on Friday after a dominant 3-0 win over Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge left the Blues on the brink of the title.
- Middlesbrough captain Ben Gibson said Monday's loss was "the lowest point of my life" as their relegation from the Premier League was confirmed with two games to play.
- Renato Sanches has insisted "next year will definitely be better" after a disappointing debut season with Bayern Munich.
REAL MADRID: Sergio Ramos has hit out at an Atletico Madrid's social media campaign about their team's values, saying: "It seems people think we were all born in Beverly Hills."
- Real Madrid have agreed a €45 million deal to sign 16-year-old forward Vinicius Junior from Flamengo, according to widespread reports in both Spain and Brazil.
- Real Madrid centre-backs Raphael Varane and Pepe could both return to Zinedine Zidane's squad for the Champions League semifinal second leg against Atletico Madrid on Wednesday after resuming training on Tuesday.
WORLD CUP: It may not have gone precisely the way the United States, Canada and Mexico wanted, but it still appears more than likely that the World Cup is coming to North America in 2026.
MLS: David Beckham's Miami ownership group has been in touch with Miami-Dade commissioners over the $9 million, three-acre piece of land the Major League Soccer club needs to complete its stadium in Miami's Overtown neighborhood, according to a report.
- Chicago Fire midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger says he needs more time to adapt to Major League Soccer, given the "huge" difference in quality of football on show compared to that in Europe.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.