Trending: John Terry reveals Chelsea exit; Jose Mourinho explains tactics
Monday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending...
- Antonio Conte has said that Chelsea now have a "50 percent probability" of winning the Premier League title after a 2-0 defeat against Manchester United on Sunday reduced their lead at the top of the table to four points. He also blamed himself.
- Eden Hazard has told Telefoot that he has "personal ambitions to play for other clubs" amid speculation of a summer transfer to Real Madrid, but insists he is happy at Chelsea and focused on achieving success this season.
- Marcus Rashford possesses the ability to become "one of the most important players in the world," according to Manchester United teammate Matteo Darmian.
- United midfielder Ander Herrera insists he did not handle the ball before assisting Rashford's opening goal in Sunday's 2-0 triumph.
- Neymar has expressed "a strong desire" to play for Rio de Janeiro club Flamengo.
REAL MADRID: Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has confirmed that Gareth Bale will miss Tuesday's Champions League quarterfinal second leg against Bayern Munich through injury, and said he is also a doubt for Sunday's Clasico against Barcelona.
- Real Madrid playmaker Isco has denied he is upset with barely featuring in the Champions League so far this season, adding that he "hopes" to stay at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu beyond the summer.
- Schalke left-back Sead Kolasinac will decide this week whether to join Arsenal on a free transfer this summer, the player's father has said.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has urged the club's fans "to be united and not divided" amid their downturn in form. Wenger has said Hector Bellerin's poor form is due to the lingering effects of an ankle injury, saying fan criticism of the right-back is unfair.
- Robert Lewandowski has given Bayern Munich a fitness boost ahead of their Champions League quarterfinal second leg with Real Madrid by returning to training on Sunday.
DORTMUND: Borussia Dortmund's team bus was seconds away from sustaining catastrophic damage during last week's attack, an investigator has said in Bild.
- Borussia Dortmund goalkeeper Roman Burki has said he is having trouble sleeping after the attack on the team bus last week.
ATLETICO MADRID: Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez said he risked his health by playing for two years with a severe kidney problem which meant he "p---ed blood" in every game and training session.
- Giorgio Chiellini has told Italy's Sky Sport that Barcelona are like "sharks who scent blood" as he warns that Juventus' Champions League quarterfinal tie is far from over.
LIGUE 1: Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has said three of his players were punched by hooligans and even attacked by stewards at Bastia in "incredible scenes" that led to his club's league game in Corsica on Sunday being abandoned.
- Crowd trouble forced an early end to the Ligue 1 clash between bottom club Bastia and Lyon following ugly scenes at the Stade Armand Cesari.
SERIE A: Torino president Urbano Cairo has criticised goalkeeper Joe Hart for the goal he conceded in his side's 1-1 draw against Crotone on Saturday, and said the rumours about his future are starting to distract him.
MLS: Jack Harrison has credited his New York City FC teammate David Villa for helping him grow as a player and the second-year midfielder's teammates and manager are taking notice.
- Brooks Lennon's spectacular first MLS goal helped Real Salt Lake rally for a 2-1 win on Saturday at the 10-man Colorado Rapids, who were playing their first game without the suspended Tim Howard.