Trending: Leroy Sane signs for Manchester City from Schalke
Here are the latest stories for Tuesday.
MAN CITY: Manchester City have signed Germany international Leroy Sane from Schalke for an undisclosed fee. Sane, 20, has been Pep Guardiola's top attacking target this summer and the new City boss has finally secured him on a five-year deal.
MAN UNITED: David Moyes insists he was unfairly treated at Manchester United as he begins his new role at Sunderland. The Scot was sacked less than a season into a six-year contract after succeeding Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford, with United finishing that 2013-14 campaign outside the European places in seventh.
- Wayne Rooney thinks Paul Pogba has "unfinished business" at the club as talks continue over a world-record move to Old Trafford.
- Jaap Stam believes United may have found the right man to bring success back to the club following three turbulent seasons following the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson.
ARGENTINA: Argentina have hired Sao Paulo manager Edgardo Bauza as the new coach of the Albiceleste ahead of World Cup qualifiers in September.
LEICESTER: Leicester City boss Claudio Ranieri has admitted Riyad Mahrez may be "distracted" by speculation linking him with Arsenal as Arsene Wenger hinted at his interest in the winger.
CHELSEA: Willian has said he rejected the possibility of a move to Manchester United because he identifies so strongly with Chelsea.
- Schalke have confirmed the signing of Chelsea defender Baba Rahman on a season-long loan.
HULL CITY: The Football Association of Wales (FAW) has confirmed it has rejected an approach from Hull City for manager Chris Coleman.
BARCELONA: Mexican club Tigres say Barcelona have not contacted them about Andre-Pierre Gignac but would not stand in the France striker's way should he have an opportunity to move to the Camp Nou.
ARSENAL: Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says key midfielder Santi Cazorla may not be fully fit at the start of the season.
NAPOLI: Napoli have confirmed the signing of Polish forward Arkadiusz Milik from Ajax. The 22-year-old was paraded to Napoli fans ahead of their preseason friendly against Nice on Monday night having passed a medical in the city at the weekend.
ATLETICO MADRID: Antoine Griezmann's advisor has said that the France international was happy to sign a new deal with Atletico Madrid despite interest from Premier League clubs and Paris Saint-Germain.
- The U.S. Soccer Federation is finalising plans for the men's national team to play World Cup rival Ghana on Oct. 11 in Washington, D.C., multiple sources told ESPN FC.
MLS: Major League Soccer expansion fees could nearly double to $200 million in the future. A host of cities are competing to be one of the last four teams in the league's plan to reach 28 clubs, and MLS deputy commissioner Mark Abbott told Bloomberg that they would have to pay up to secure a spot.
- The Philadelphia Union are in advanced negotiations to bring U.S. national team midfielder Alejandro Bedoya home to Major League Soccer, sources told ESPN.
Video of the incident at the end of the USA U19 MNT game against Bahrain. pic.twitter.com/hI9f0VtmUe- J.R. Eskilson (@JREskilson) August 1, 2016
Andriy Shevchenko in Serie A: 226 games, 127 goals.
- Squawka Football (@Squawka) August 1, 2016
Andriy Shevchenko in the Premier League: 48 games, 9 goals. pic.twitter.com/7Gvm0qp3Wv
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.