Trending: Jurgen Klopp unsure Liverpool will make more signings
Here are the latest stories for Thursday.
LIVERPOOL: Jurgen Klopp says he's unsure if Liverpool will bring in more players this summer. He continued: "To develop a team never ends so, you have only result, result, result, but then you will have to again decide. That's how it is. So we will see." WATCH VIDEO
- Klopp has claimed he is "cooler" on the sidelines than fiery Chelsea boss Antonio Conte. "I saw him actually at the European Championships and, yeah, he was quite emotional [and] I thought, 'sometimes am I like this?'" Klopp said on Wednesday. "I think I'm cooler."
- Klopp has confirmed that he sent defender Mamadou Sakho home from the United States preseason tour early because he repeatedly broke club rules. WATCH VIDEO
- Klopp has confirmed that midfielder Marko Grujic has gone to hospital after suffering a blow to the head in Wednesday's friendly defeat to Chelsea.
MAN UNITED: Manchester United have agreed to pay Juventus' €120 million (£101.3m) asking price for Paul Pogba, sources have told ESPN FC, and are now hoping to come to an agreement over the final fees in order to clinch the deal by this weekend.
- Henrik Larsson has backed his former Sweden teammate Zlatan Ibrahimovic to be a success at Manchester United.
MAN CITY: Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has confirmed his interest in signing Leroy Sane from Schalke and John Stones from Everton. Sources have told ESPN FC that City are in talks with Everton over a deal for England defender Stones and Guardiola has outlined he wants to sign the 22-year-old.
- Paris Saint-Germain recorded their second consecutive International Champions Cup victory with a 3-1 win over Real Madrid at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio.
- AC Milan and Bayern Munich played out an entertaining 3-3 draw at Soldier Field in Chicago, with the Italian giants taking the win in a penalty shootout.
REAL MADRID: Real Madrid have made initial contact with Juventus over Paul Pogba, sources have told ESPN FC. Earlier in the day, Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane made it known that the club are not giving up on signing the midfielder this summer, saying "anything can happen" before the transfer deadline.
- MLS All-Star team manager Dominic Kinnear left little doubt how he'll approach the game against Premier League giants Arsenal.
- Tim Vickery says it was the right result. Nacional were the better team on the night, over the two legs and during the entire competition.
- Arsenal and U.S. youth international Gedion Zelalem praised the impact that his loan spell at Rangers has had on his development. He said: "I'm good enough to play in [the Premier League]. I'm just hoping to get that chance."
- Arsenal may have found a short-term solution for their centre-back crisis -- in Francis Coquelin.
- Javier Mascherano is set to extend his contract with Barcelona, ending speculation of a move to Juventus.
- Valencia have finally confirmed midfielder Andre Gomes' transfer to Barcelona almost a week after the Catalan club first announced a deal had been agreed. He is eager to compete for a spot. WATCH VIDEO
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi is among the 10 players who have made UEFA's shortlist for the 2015-16 Goal of the Season award, covering last season's European club competitions and the Euro 2016 finals.
Happy 35th birthday to Michael Carrick. He's played more passes (4036) than any other Man Utd player since 2013/14. pic.twitter.com/W4SKXO1RPK- Squawka Football (@Squawka) July 28, 2016
Make sure to come back again every weekday for more of the same.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.