Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign highly rated Newport County defender Regan Poole, sources have told ESPN FC.
Poole, 17, is regarded as one of the best young defenders in England's lower leagues and has had trials at United and Liverpool in the past.
The defender, who became Newport's youngest ever player when he started against Shrewsbury in September 2014 at the age of 16 years and 94 days, has also attracted interest from Fulham and Hull City among others.
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Poole is thought to have...