Venezuela U20
Japan U20
Game Details
South Korea U20
Portugal U20
Game Details
Michigan Bucks
Saint Louis FC
12:00 AM UTC May 31, 2017
Game Details
Ivory Coast U20
Bahrain U20
3:00 PM UTC
Game Details
France U19
Wales U20
5:30 PM UTC
Game Details
Kawasaki Frontale
Muangthong United
Leg 2Aggregate: 7 - 2
Game Details
Kashima Antlers
Guangzhou Evergrande
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 2
Game Details
7:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 0
Game Details
Al Hilal
Esteghlal Khuzestan
7:30 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 1
Game Details
Huddersfield TownHuddersfield Town
(4) 0
(3) 0
Huddersfield Town wins 4-3 on Penalty Kicks.
Game Details

Fryatt strike picks off Cherries

AFC BournemouthAFC Bournemouth
Nottingham ForestNottingham Forest
Game Details

Matty Fryatt bagged his first goal for unbeaten Nottingham Forest as Stuart Pearce's men came from behind to stun Bournemouth 2-1.

Summer signing Fryatt rose highest to guide substitute Jack Hunt's cross past a diving Lee Camp after 72 minutes to complete an unlikely turnaround.

The Cherries, looking to make it three wins from three this season, dominated the game from the get go and took the lead after 58 minutes when new B£3million striker Callum Wilson toe-poked home his third of the campaign.

Eddie Howe's men could have been 3-0 up but were pegged back nine minutes later when Forest's B£5m man Britt Assombalonga lost his marker in the box to send Andy Reid's free-kick past Camp, and soon after Fryatt netted the winner.

Howe made two changes to his early-season pacesetters with Adam Smith replacing the injured Simon Francis and Saturday's goal hero Junior Stanislas in for Marc Pugh.

The in-form side started strongly, putting a string of passes together in the middle of the park before creating the game's first chance.

Winger Matt Ritchie provided a pinpoint cross for Steve Cook but the defender saw a brave header fly just past the post.

Forest keeper Karl Darlow did not have to wait long to be called into action when on 11 minutes Smith went marauding down the right and drove a shot straight at him.

After Eunan O'Kane had seen a shot saved by Darlow the lively Ritchie tried his luck from a free-kick but saw his curling effort scrambled clear after rebounding off the foot of the post.

Pearce's men were struggling to get out of their own half and 22 minutes in Ritchie should have opened the scoring.

Fellow winger Stanislas cut inside to play a fine through-ball to put the former Swindon man one-on-one but Darlow was equal to the low effort.

The home side had won 10 corners before the half-hour mark but failed to make the breakthrough past a stubborn Forest rearguard.

And there was still time before the interval for Darlow to deny Smith with a fantastic save once more with the right-back finding himself clean through after a Wilson pass.

In a bid to handle Ritchie, Pearce hauled off Michail Antonio at the break for Ben Osborn and moved Eric Lichaj over to left-back.

But it was not enough to keep him quiet initially as Ritchie's swinging cross set up the opener before Yann Kermorgant almost doubled the advantage seconds but over-hit his cross.

After Assombalonga's equalising header, the away side pushed for the win and were rewarded for their attacking intent when new-signing Fryatt leaped highest to send the visiting fans wild.

Bournemouth substitute Pugh had the best chance to level proceedings but shot into the side-netting with seven minutes remaining as Forest claimed their first away league win over the Cherries since 1949.


Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.