Chelsea drawn against Man City in FA Cup, Man United go to Shrewsbury
Chelsea will host Manchester City in the FA Cup fifth round after breezing past Championship side MK Dons on Sunday.
The fifth round draw pits the Londoners against City at Stamford Bridge and also takes Manchester United to Shrewsbury, the lowest-ranked team remaining in the competition.
League One strugglers Shrewsbury beat Championship Sheffield Wednesday 3-2 in a dramatic tie on Saturday, and have been rewarded with a visit from Louis van Gaal's side.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Elsewhere, cup holders Arsenal play Hull City -- the team they beat in the final two seasons ago -- while London rivals Tottenham and Crystal Palace take each other on at White Hart Lane and Bournemouth host Everton.
Liverpool or West Ham travel to Championship Blackburn, Watford host Leeds and Reading play West Brom or Peterborough.
Ties to be played the weekend of Feb. 20: