Slaven Bilic admits West Ham may have to offer Dimitri Payet an improved contract to ensure they keep him at the club.
French playmaker Payet is only seven months into a five-year deal following his £10.75 million summer switch from Marseille.
But such has been the 28-year-old's impact at Upton Park, Bilic knows he will have admirers among Europe's elite.
"The club is moving, with the new stadium and everything, and the most important move is to keep your best players," said Bilic.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leiceste, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS