West Ham striker Diafra Sakho will undergo a scan on Wednesday to determine the extent of his thigh injury, according to Press Association Sport.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: Unlikely Prem top scorers | Darke: Newcastle, Villa woe
- Hunter: Cost of Barca's success | Horncastle: Napoli dream
- Marcotti's Musings | Miller: Prem lacking | Evans on Wenger
- Mitten: Schweinsteiger's still got "it" | Klopp faces dilemma
- FC TV: Costa or De Bruyne? | Boiling Point | MLS Cup picks
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
But PA Sport reports that the exact prognosis is still to be determined after Sakho was injured stretching to shoot into the side-netting during the second half at...