Chelsea are confident of beating several of their Premier League rivals to the signing of Saido Berahino if West Bromwich Albion decide to sell him in January, sources have told ESPN FC.
Chelsea are the latest club to express an interest in Berahino with sources having already told ESPN FC that Chelsea are looking for striking reinforcements in January.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez, Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca dominate Roma | Ratings
- Lovell: Costa stars for Bayern | Willian leads Chelsea
- Johnson: How teams can qualify for UCL last 16
- Iniesta tops Power Rankings | Corrigan: Pressure on Rafa
- FC TV: Chelsea show progress | MLS coach of the year
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
A host of names have been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge when the transfer window reopens in January, but the likes of Paris Saint Germain's...
All the pre-match plaudits went to Chris Brunt, with the Northern Ireland international passing 300 appearances for West Brom, but it was two more of the club's stalwarts who shone for Tony Pulis and his side in their 2-1 win over Arsenal at The Hawthorns.
Arsenal dominated much of the game, having 72 percent of possession, which meant that West Brom were defending for much of the game. This meant that Jonny Evans and Jonas Olsson had a lot of work to do at the heart of the defence, and they more...