Watford received a £10 millon offer for Odion Ighalo last week from Chinese first division side Hebei China Fortune, the Nigeria striker's agent confirmed to ESPN FC.
Hebei -- who are managed by former Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona head coach Raddy Antic -- had targeted Ighalo as they look to make a marquee signing to boost their profile.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Rumour Rater: Ramos, Vidal and Benteke
- De Gea to return for preseason training | Ronaldo
- Liverpool expect new Sterling bid | Luis Alberto loan
- Nani joins Fenerbahce | Podolski to Galatasaray
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI | Yokhin on Douglas
- FC TV: Gab-O'Meter on Schneiderlin | Madrid's needs?
However, after holding talks with Watford, Ighalo has decided to turn the offer as he wants to play in the Premier League with the newly promoted...