Villarreal coach Marcelino has confirmed his interest in signing Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado.
Soldado, 30, has scored just seven times in 51 appearances since moving to north London from Valencia two years ago, and Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is thought to be willing to let him go.
The Spain international cost Spurs £26 million, and Marca has reported that they now want £12m for him.
- Di Maria set for PSG medical | Rafael close to Lyon move
- Van Gaal drops Pedro hint | FC TV: Confusion over Pedro
- Wenger denies Benzema talk | Train: Benzema must stay
- Rahman close to Chelsea move | Martinez: Stones stays
- Schalke want Draxler stay | Aubameyang extends BVB deal
- FC TV: Premier League transfer wrap | United duo out?
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The paper reported Villarreal coach Marcelino as saying: "He is a footballer who is very capable.