Previous
Real Sociedad
Espanyol
0
1
LIVE 59'
Game Details
Deportivo La Coruña
Girona
0
0
LIVE 15'
Game Details
Next
 By PA Sport

Francesco Totti could receive offer to play on from Serie B-bound Pescara

Gab Marcotti shares his favourite memory of Francesco Totti and looks back on the Roma legend's career with the club.

Francesco Totti could receive a local offer to extend his 24-year career as a footballer -- if he is willing to undergo a trial with Pescara, the first club to be relegated from Serie A this past season.

The 40-year-old, who made his debut in 1993, called time on his near quarter-of-a-century spell with Roma eight days ago, making the last of his 786 appearances in the 3-2 victory over Genoa.

A six-year directorship contract has been tabled by the Roma board, but reports claim Totti is not yet ready...

Infantino condemns Muntari racist abuse, vows to review FIGC approach

Sulley Muntari's possible return to the field on Sunday with Serie A strugglers Pescara will be keenly watched, not for his actions but rather those of spectators after the Ghana international won further support for his fight against racism in the terraces.

FIFA president Gianni Infantino is the latest to condemn the insults hurled at the veteran midfielder some 10 days ago that led to Muntari's walking off at the end of a game against Cagliari.

The leader of world football's governing body has...

 By Ben Gladwell

Pescara chief Daniele Sebastiani won't quit after home cherry bombed by fans

Pescara president Daniele Sebastiani
Pescara president Daniele Sebastiani was also targeted by supporters in February.

Pescara president Daniele Sebastiani has refused to step down after once again being targeted by angry fans.

Two of Sebastiani's cars were set on fire while parked on the driveway of his home back in February, and on Sunday night a cherry bomb was thrown into the garden of his residence.

Pescara's relegation to Serie B has long-been sealed with the side picking up just two wins and 14 points from their 35 Serie A games so far this season, but Sebastiani insists he will not cave into fan pressure...

 By PA Sport

Sulley Muntari would walk off field again if subjected to more racism

Sulley Muntari says he will walk off the field again if subjected to further racism.

The Pescara player  was sent off last week for leaving the field after claiming he was racially abused during a game with Cagliari.

His suspension was overturned but the 32-year-old believes racism is "everywhere and getting worse."

Muntari told BBC Sport: "I went through hell and was treated like a criminal. I went off the field because it wasn't right for me to be on the field while I have been racially abused."

Initially...