Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane has no intention of taking his foot off the gas despite reaching 30 goals for the season.
Kane, 21, became the first Tottenham player to reach that mark since Gary Lineker during the 1991-92 campaign when he netted the third in a 3-1 Premier League victory at Newcastle on Sunday.
PREMIER LEAGUE AND FA CUP LATEST
- Sunderland fans fly banner over Newcastle
- Jolly: City back on track after difficult spell
- Brewin: Villa ruin Gerrard's farewell dream
- Brewin: Mourinho outwits mentor Van Gaal again
- Burley: Chelsea marching toward title
- Martinez: '3 or 4 players' can take penalties
- Cox: Nervy Arsenal edge through to final
The England international had to wait almost a month after his 29th of the campaign to reach the milestone, but with five games to play before the end of the campaign, he is refusing...
Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur are all in the hunt for PSV Eindhoven's Memphis Depay, the Dutch club have revealed.
Depay, 21, is one of Europe's most exciting prospects with 20 goals and three assists in 27 Eredivisie outings this season.
PSV's sporting director, Marcel Brands, told Dutch TV the newly crowned Eredivisie champions have already fended off PSG and Spurs during the winter transfer window.
"PSG and Tottenham wanted to buy Depay in January,...