Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor has failed to arrive for international duty with Togo, an official has told Sky Sports News.
The official said Adebayor had been named in the squad to face Djibouti on Friday, but had not reported for duty.
"He has not given us a reason," the official said. "He was in the squad -- but he has just not shown up."
The news comes a day after Tottenham omitted Adebyor from both their 25-man Premier League squad and their Europa League list.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: England still rely on Rooney | Hislop: Power Rankings
- WhoScored: Deadline day deals | Alvarez: Real depth
- Hunter: Real 'win' De Gea saga | Marcotti: Both clubs lose
- Smith: The cult of the transfer | Miller: Moves not decisive
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem transfers
- Delaney: Prem transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Premier League highlights (U.S.) | TOTW | Power Rankings
- ESPN FC TV: Window buzz | Stale Chelsea | Man City smart
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | Fantasy | FC Podcast
Spurs published their squad...