Tottenham are set to offer Alex Pritchard a new long-term contract, sources have told ESPN FC.
Pritchard is set to figure in Mauricio Pochettino's first-team plans in the new Premier League season after a successful campaign on loan at Brentford last term.
The creative midfielder impressed during his loan stint at Brentford, helping the club reach the playoff semifinals and was named in the Championship PFA Team of the Year.
- Chelsea confident of signing Everton's John Stones
- Abou Diaby joins Marseille | Norwich to loan Wisdom?
- Marco Reus says he's staying at Borussia Dortmund
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Julian Draxler deal
- Bayern sign Vidal from Juve | Atletico sign Filipe Luis
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The 22-year-old's performances earned him a place in the England under-21...