Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane expects Liverpool players to give "five percent extra" when they head to White Hart Lane under the guidance of new manager Jurgen Klopp this weekend.
Klopp will oversee his first game as Liverpool boss against Spurs on Saturday since replacing the sacked Brendan Rodgers at the end of last week.
And Kane is braced for an increased effort from the German's squad as they look to impress the former Borussia Dortmund coach.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Klopp impresses; Platini must convince; Euros
- Evans: Klopp's burden of expectations | Presser review
- Cox: Watching football on Non-League Day | Spurs top 4?
- Delaney: Roman backs Mourinho | Miller: Int'l break woe
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- FC TV: Argentina lost without Messi | Who will win Euro 16?
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"Liverpool are going to have a new manager...