Tottenham have confirmed that Lewis Holtby has agreed a permanent transfer to Hamburg.
Holtby, 24, joined Spurs in January 2013, but struggled to cement a starting role at White Hart Lane before joining Fulham on loan a year later.
The Germany international then joined Hamburg on loan last summer and made 22 Bundesliga appearances for the club, and has now sealed a move to Bruno Labbadia's side.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Juventus reject Barcelona €80m Pogba bid
- RVP sale on the cards 'as early as January'
- Cech signing a 'big problem' for Szczesny
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Horncastle: Explaining Serie A's big summer spend
- Top 10 Prem done deals | Europe's top 5 transfers
- FC TV: Barca 'invincible' with Pogba? | Nani's decline
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
A statement on Spurs' official website read: "We have reached agreement with Hamburg for the permanent...