Tottenham midfielder Ryan Mason has said he believes the side are striking the right balance between flowing football and midfield steel this season.
Mauricio Pochettino's team are fifth in the Premier League and unbeaten in the league since losing at Manchester United on the opening day of the season.
Mason told the Evening Standard that Spurs were leaving behind their old reputation as a team that crumbled when the pressure was on.
The midfielder, who could be back in the side when Chelsea visit...
Tottenham and Chelsea could not have started their 2015-16 Premier League campaigns any differently. ESPN FC takes a look at the five biggest questions ahead of Saturday's crunch match.
1. Will Chelsea's mini-revival continue?
It has been a calamitous season for Chelsea, but the last couple of games have offered a hint of hope. Their performances in the past two games, wins against Norwich and Maccabi Tel Aviv, while still not exactly being entirely convincing, suggest Jose Mourinho
Steven Gerrard was disappointed that his former club Liverpool did not sign Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli.
Alli, 19, agreed to join Tottenham at the beginning of the year from MK Dons, where he spent the remainder of the 2014-15 season.
This campaign he has made 12 Premier League appearances for Spurs, scoring twice, with his form earning him his first caps for England.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Mitten: Man Utd fans are frustrated | Shaw: Boring to watch
- Arsenal must rest Sanchez now | Chelsea too Willian reliant
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- Honigstein: Chicharito stars, Bayer struggle | CL scenarios
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Liverpool had been linked with Alli, whose box-to-box playing style has been likened to Gerrard's in his prime, but instead...