Harry Kane has said Tottenham Hotspur's Capital One Cup final defeat is the "worst feeling in the world."
Spurs were beaten 2-0 by Chelsea at Wembley on Sunday, as John Terry opened the scoring and then Kyle Walker deflected into his own net.
Kane has enjoyed an excellent 2014-15 season so far, scoring 24 goals in all competitions, but admits the loss to the Blues has hit him hard.
Chelsea win Capital One Cup
- Macintosh: Diego Costa's vintage performance leads Chelsea
- Lythell: Chelsea's defence delivers in COC final
- Brewin: Mourinho gets first trophy in second stint
- Burley: Blues stifle Tottenham
- Capital One Cup: Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham
- Mourinho: Chelsea's win a team effort
- Terry: Capital One Cup win massive for club
- Toe Poke: Mourinho has fun with a water bottle
"It's the worst feeling in the world losing, and losing in a final on the big stage even worse," the 21-year-old told...