Torino have acquired Nigerian international Joel Obi from Inter Milan on a permanent transfer, the Turin outfit have announced.
Obi, 24, has put pen to paper on a four-year deal and joins the Granata in a reported €2.4 million fee.
A statement from Torino read: "Joel Obi has completed a medical before signing a four-year deal to join Torino on a permanent transfer from Inter Milan.
"Obi will be join his new team in preseason training on July 8."
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Rumour Rater: Ramos, Vidal and Benteke
- Nani set for Fenerbahce | United firm on De Gea fee
- Liverpool sign Barcelona teenager Adekanye
- Marotta: Pogba won't be sold | €80m bid rejected
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI | Yokhin on Douglas
- FC TV: Gab-O'Meter on Schneiderlin | Real Madrid's needs?
A youth product of Inter, midfielder Obi made...