Ashley Williams will be staying at Swansea despite interest from Everton, manager Garry Monk has said.
Williams, 30, could be targeted by Everton should defender John Stones leave for Chelsea in the summer transfer window.
But Monk is planning for the new season with the Wales international, who joined the Swans from Stockport in 2008, at his disposal.
- Dzeko fee agreed between Man City and Roma- sources
- Source: Carrick turned down PSG move
- Di Maria set for PSG medical - reports | Pastore backing
- Balotelli welcome to sign for Qatar's Al-Arabi, says Zola
- Premier League transfer wrap | City loan Unal to Genk
- Chelsea confident of completing deal for Rahman - sources
- Lambert seals West Brom move | Jovetic Inter loan agreed
- Pochettino dismisses Chicharito talk | Galaxy sign Ricketts
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The BBC quoted him as saying: "You can't stop speculation or anything like that, but... it's exactly the same situation.
"He's the captain of our...