Andre Ayew says he is delighted about how his switch to Swansea City has worked out but has not ruled out moving on to a bigger club in the future.
Ayew, 25, has already scored six goals in 13 Premier League matches since joining Swansea from Marseille in the summer.
The Ghana international was out of contract at the French club but chose to move to Wales instead of a host of other options.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Jolly: Man Utd nearing exit | Shaw: Hard to watch | Ratings
- Madrid Ratings: Ronaldo finds form | Real still a top team?
- Rzouki: Juve jumpstart | Man City ratings | Ibra goes home
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez and Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca | Johnson: How teams can qualify
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"Before signing for Swansea, there were offers from some big clubs," he told French radio station...