Mark Hughes has dismissed fears over Jack Butland's Stoke future and insisted he is going nowhere.
The keeper has been linked with a move away from the Britannia Stadium in January after an impressive season.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti's Musings: Mourinho challenges Diego Costa
- Miller: Prem is lacking | Evans: Wenger criticism unfair
- Tactics Board | Mitten: Schweinsteiger's still got "it"
- Corrigan: La Liga what we learned | Player Power Rankings
- Heroes and Villains: Pardew's day of joy, Costa's bib fit
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- FC TV: Pep undecided | Chelsea incomplete | Arsenal injuries
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Butland signed a four-year deal at Stoke in March and Asmir Begovic left for Chelsea in the summer to hand the keeper the number one spot.
He is set to face Sheffield Wednesday in the Capital One Cup quarterfinal on Tuesday and Hughes declared the 22-year-old will be staying at the club.