Manchester City are planning a move for promising German youngster Sam Schreck, sources have told ESPN FC.
Schreck, 16, is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Germany after catching the eye at St Pauli.
The attacking midfielder scored six goals and had seven assists in the Bundesliga youth league last season and he has also shone for Germany's under-16s.
- De Gea transfer stalls at deadline? | Twitter reaction
- Martial to join Man United | Leverkusen signs Chicharito
- Draxler completes move to Wolfsburg | Dante too
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Chelsea in for Djilobodji
- Marcotti: FIFA's TMS a good step towards accountability
- Miller: Premier League's transfer needs | Deadline Day
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The teenager's potential has not gone unnoticed among a host of Europe's top clubs with the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter...