Manchester City are planning a move for promising German youngster Sam Schreck, sources have told ESPN FC.
Schreck, 16, is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Germany after catching the eye at St Pauli.
The attacking midfielder scored six goals and had seven assists in the Bundesliga youth league last season and he has also shone for Germany's under-16s.
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- Bale Utd hopes wrecked | Berahino status | Mangala says 'no'
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The teenager's potential has not gone unnoticed among a host of Europe's top clubs with the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter...