Saint-Etienne manager Christophe Galtier has warned that some players will be sold this month after watching his side labour to a Coupe de France victory over Ligue 2 strugglers AC Ajaccio on Thursday.
Galtier made wholesale changes to the team that beat Lyon 1-0 in the Rhone derby last weekend and the home side needed a Benjamin Corgnet goal in the final minute of extra-time to book their place in the next round.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Saint-Etienne face a trip to fellow top-flight team Troyes in the last 16 but some...