Inter Milan and Roma are among several clubs who have agreed to pay fines and have their European squad sizes limited for upcoming seasons after breaching Financial Fair Play rules.
The Italian giants are two of 10 clubs who UEFA announced on Friday had accepted individual settlement agreements with the Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) following an investigation into 'non-compliance of FFP break-even regulations'.
Manchester United's Nani admits his future is up in the air after suggesting he does not want to spend a further season on loan at Sporting Lisbon.
Nani re-joined his first club for a year as part of the deal that took Marcos Rojo to United in August.
But the Portugal international, who has scored 10 goals in 32 games in his second spell at Sporting, said he is looking for a different challenge next season.
MANCHESTER UNITED LATEST
- Okwonga: United ready to relegate Bruce
- Parker: Average season must end in style
- Man United target Bayern's Schweinsteiger
- Watch: Van Gaal's finest media moments
- Patterson: Van Gaal gains real fan popularity
- Mitten: Planning amid De Gea uncertainty
- Brewin: De Gea looks set for Man Utd exit
The 28-year-old, who is under contract at Old Trafford until 2017, is waiting to hear if...
In the latest edition of ESPN FC's derbies series, which features eyewitness insights into some of the biggest rivalries in world football, Lee Roden went to Lisbon for the clash between Portuguese giants Sporting and Benfica.
ESPN FC'S DERBIES SERIES
- River Plate vs. Boca Juniors, by Sam Kelly
- Man City vs. Man United, by Iain Macintosh
- Celtic vs. Rangers, by Chris Jones
- Benfica vs. Sporting CP, by Lee Roden
- Everton vs. Liverpool, by Jeff Carlisle
- Olympiakos vs. Panathinaikos, by Michael Yokhin
- Borussia Dortmund vs. Schalke, by Uli Hesse
- May 21: Red Star vs. Partizan, by Andy Mitten
- June 4: Steaua vs. Dinamo, by Nick Ames
- June 11: Roma vs. Lazio, by Paolo Bandini
LISBON, Portugal -- At 5 p.m the Benfica supporters start to march from their own stadium into the enemy's heartland. It's Sunday, Feb. 8, 2015. They have been gathering outside the Estadio da Luz for around two hours. Once the number of red shirts reaches 2,500, the...