Manchester United are planning a new move for Southampton star Sadio Mane in January, sources have told ESPN FC.
Mane has been a long-term target for United, with the Senegal attacker strongly linked with a move to Old Trafford at the end of the summer transfer window, but a move failed to materialise.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Jolly: Man Utd nearing exit | Shaw: Hard to watch | Ratings
- Madrid Ratings: Ronaldo finds form | Real still a top team?
- Rzouki: Juve jumpstart | Man City ratings | Ibra goes home
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez and Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca | Johnson: How teams can qualify
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
The 23-year-old has caught the eye at Southampton since arriving in the summer of 2014 from Red Bull Salzburg and he has quickly established himself as one of the best forwards in the Premier League.