Victor Wanyama wants to put this summer's failed transfer from Southampton to Tottenham Hotspur behind him.
Wanyama, 24, sought a move to Southampton's Premier League rivals Tottenham but his current club refused to sanction the exit.
The Kenya international was left out of Aug. 30's 3-0 win over Norwich but has since return to the team and made seven Premier League appearances.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: Klopp is right for Liverpool | Marcotti: Mancini's gamble
- Brewin: England, Ireland Euro chances | 5 things to watch for
- Parkhurst: Playing in U.S.-Mexico | Oral history of rivalry
- Hunter: Four areas to fix in Barca crisis | Messi tax row
- Quiz: Premier League season so far | Arsenal's new shape
- FC TV: Benitez too defensive | Chelsea need change
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I just don't want to remember that situation," Wanyama told the Southern Daily Echo.
"Yes, sure, now I've forgotten...