Manchester United are planning a new move for Southampton star Sadio Mane in January, sources have told ESPN FC.
Mane has been a long-term target for United, with the Senegal attacker strongly linked with a move to Old Trafford at the end of the summer transfer window, but a move failed to materialise.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez, Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca dominate Roma | Ratings
- Lovell: Costa stars for Bayern | Willian leads Chelsea
- Johnson: How teams can qualify for UCL last 16
- Iniesta tops Power Rankings | Corrigan: Pressure on Rafa
- FC TV: Chelsea show progress | MLS coach of the year
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
The 23-year-old has caught the eye at Southampton since arriving in the summer of 2014 from Red Bull Salzburg and he has quickly established himself as one of the best forwards in the Premier League.