Victor Wanyama wants to put this summer's failed transfer from Southampton to Tottenham Hotspur behind him.
Wanyama, 24, sought a move to Southampton's Premier League rivals Tottenham but his current club refused to sanction the exit.
The Kenya international was left out of Aug. 30's 3-0 win over Norwich but has since return to the team and made seven Premier League appearances.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Rating Klopp's news conference | Why he chose Liverpool
- Delaney: Roman backs Mourinho | Walcott central | England
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- Top 10 : International rivalries | Vickery on CONMEBOL
- McIntyre: Klinsmann's test | Marshall: Mexico chaos | Picks
- FC TV: Power Rankings | Tension in Madrid? | Prem top four
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I just don't want to remember that situation," Wanyama told the Southern Daily Echo.
"Yes, sure, now I've forgotten...